Tuesday, October 20, 2009
We will probably do some more blood work and Jamie will do a DNA Fragmentation test but beyond that I doubt we will do the laproscopy. Right now, we are in a sticky situation. Jamie is changing jobs in a week so our insurance will be in limbo. We have to see what his new insurance covers and part of our decision may be based on insurance-if they will cover most of an IUI ($2500.00 a cycle) maybe it's worth trying for a cycle or two. If not then it's probably going to be a better choice to go with the IVF (approximately $13000.00 to $15000.00) a cycle. If insurance won't cover any of it, it will come down to cost but I am rooting for Dr. A.
We have a lot of little duckies to line up before we can take the next step. All I know is that every time I leave one of those appointments it's all I can think about for the next few days. I guess the focus in the short term is moving in to our new home on Friday. A lot to do still and still proving to be a great distraction as always.