Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jamie's last day, a new job, a new house and three weeks to myself...

After 8 years at his previous employer Jamie has decided to take a new job.  I am very happy for Jamie.  I keep telling him how proud I am of him and that he can do anything.  I have called Nordstrom to get him a nice Faconnable shirt   I think he will like it. He loves blue.  I swear 90% of his closet is blue!  I plan on giving it to him tomorrow night - his last day at work and the night before we move into our new home.  This is quite a week for us.  I am so happy for him.  He is so smart and the most important thing in my life and it means the world to me that he is happy.

I am dreading the next three weeks as Jamie will be traveling all three weeks for training, but coming home on the weekends.  My friends are all out of state and I hate being alone.  I am worried about feeling really alone in a new big house and just feeling overwhelmed at the boxes that will be surrounding me.  There is one good thing...since we aren't actively TTC J being out of town won't be an issue.  A couple of months ago we were trying and I was in New Orleans.  We actually contemplated flying J down to New Orleans for a night or two!  :)

No comments: