Friday, December 18, 2009

Decision Time

Well, it's time to really start looking at the data and statistics on the Reproductive Doctors around St. Louis and make a final decision.  We interviewed with three and we like Dr. A.  I have never had a male OB before so I was a little hesitant.  Dr. A was unique to me because he gave me his email and phone number after the first meeting and even emailed me a couple of reports on causes of infertility.  I have the emails of all of his nurses and financial people as well since he cc'd them on all of the emails he sent to me.  I have had quick responses with questions as well I have emailed the office with as well. 

Anyway, that's it for now.  I just wanted to confirm that I have settled on a Dr. and am waiting for January so we can get things started.

: )

No comments: