Friday, December 4, 2009

Vacation

It's been a while since I was really excited about something.  I leave tomorrow for vacation...I am REALLY excited.  They will have to peel me off the beach.  I've never been to Maui but I can say I am a fan of any place with a beach so I anticipate it being like heaven. I plan on coming back tan, relaxed and ready for making babies!


Here's what I have planned to do...


Grab a drink and sit on the beach.  Okay, I rarely drink but this looks quite good.  I don't remember the last time I had a mixed drink.


In room massages for two please...
A romantic dinner with my hubby for our 1st year anniversary...











A little reading...













Fishing...sometimes a girls got to do things that make her hubby happy...















More drinks...
















Hopefully I won't get this bad...















A little whale watching!  So excited for this!















Snuba diving.  Yes...SNUBA, as in combo snorkel and scuba!

















More reading...















And drinking?  My husband doesn't drink for the record...















Snorkeling anyone?


















Yes please!  Gosh, I love a good nappy.











Hey, how did this lady get back in the line up?  :)















Drive the road to Hana?













Stop and admire a waterfall or two?














And Repeat...



This lady with the drink is stalking me...
Say...what type of drink do you suppose that is????  A Mai Tai perhaps?  I will investigate.  *grin*















Well, that about covers it.  I will catch up with you ladies the week of the 14th! 

No comments: