Okay so.....the good news! I heard from a nurse at 1:30 today. I'm triggering tonight!!! Egg retrieval is Wednesday! Oh, I am just so thrilled and feel so thankful that we have made it this far. Every little milestone is such a blessing and just to have made it past stim day 10 means we are in new territory. From this point on we are newbies to the process.
Monday night instructions-
- watch video on how to prepare and give trigger injeciton
- trigger shot at exactly 7:30
- a little personal interaction between j and myself (Dr's orders to clean out the "pipes".)
- no injections AT ALL (Yay!) I get a holiday!
- Nothing to eat or drink after midnight
- Arrive at office for ER at 6:45 AM
- ER scheduled for 7:30 AM
- Not to wear anything scented at all as it can affect the eggs and sperm, wear glasses, remove jewelry
- Bring progesterone and medrol medications
- Bring inhaler just in case
If you have read this far I want to leave you with a quote from a beautiful blogger at KelleHampton.com. I had to reread this a few times to really understand it and translate it to my life. With Mother's Day just passing it's worth the read... House of Motherhood is the title of the post, you can visit her blog for her entire post.
"In each of our Houses, there are doors. Doors which, upon our entrance, transform us into better, more beautiful women. Doors to rooms which hold deep pains, pure joys, and truths which will root themselves deep into our souls and change us for good."