Monday, January 4, 2010

It's official! All signed up for the March 2010 IVF Cycle!

We are so blessed and I am so excited.  For one year our chances have been next to nothing as I haven't ovulated.  To just be blessed with the chance (about a 50% chance) to have a baby makes me feel incredibly fortunate.  Now I just need Aunt Flo to show her lovely self and we will be on our way.  I need some blood work and J needs some DNA testing. 

I have been really struggling with my Provera medicine this time around.  It's a ten day pill system used to start my cycle.  I have four left and I have been really REALLY down in the dumps this week.  Signing up for the March cycle is the only thing that has made me smile in at least three days.  I finally have something substantial in this journey to look forward to...that's all I need for now.

No comments: