Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dah-Dah-Dah-Dah-Dah Eggspector Gadget...


Dah-Dah-Dah-Dah-Dah  Whoooo Hooo!!!!!

Oh, I crack myself up!  (Like an egg!  Wahh Hahh Hahh!!!)  Okay, went to get my blood drawn today.  Hopefully that all looks good.  Had an hour to kill between giving blood and my ultrasound so I met J for coffee (tea for me).  A nice treat to see him before going in for my date with the Doc.  Anyhoo, I audio recorded the appointment for J with my iphone, what a great way to share everything with him later! 

The points worth mentioning are as follows.  Uterus lining is a 5.  Which Dr. A says is good.  AF hasn't showed up yet and Dr. A suspects it will be a brief and easy visit (possibly just spotting) by Monday.  So that's good, I was a little worried she hadn't showed up yet.  I have 12-15 follies on the right ovary and 12-15 on the left.  Dr. A said I get "Good Marks" in the preliminary metal rounds (using olympic analogy).  He said he has good feelings about this and plans to do a day 5 blast transfer and thinks we will have candidates to freeze too.  Okay he may say all of that to most women but he is so sincere and it felt good to hear.  God knows I am doing anything and everything I can to make the healthiest follies I can.  It helps to see good things and hear hope in my Doctor's voice.

And now, I will leave you with the lovely pictures I took this morning.  IVF baby making 101 for you fertiles and newbies...

My Leftt (as spelled on screen) ovary and all of it's follicles (black circles)
12-15 follies!



My right ovary and all of it's follicles
12-15 follies!



And a shot of the screen before I left...(just for good measure)  Eggspector Gadget!  Nothing is safe from my iphone camera!


Stay strong follies!  See you March 8th!

No comments: